Here are a few of the many testimonies from the Bethel School of Supernatural Creativity of May 2011 at Bethel:
• “My migraine left when another woman, healed after prayer from the thespian group, prayed for me.”
• “My 20-year-old left toe injury was healed. I prayed for another person whose toe straightened and is now believing for full healing.”
• “I was healed of depressive bipolar while standing in front of a hope painting. All my self-hatred, depression and suicidal thoughts left. My joy continues to grow
• “I was healed when I touched a picture with a word of knowledge for pain in the elbow, and when I prayed for someone else, they were healed, too.”
• “Pain from 30 years of degenerative liver disease left immediately when I stood up in response to a word of knowledge.”
• Freedom from lies spoken over a woman brought healing from 20 years of ankle pain. In an encounter, God revealed his value for dance to her.
• “I stepped into new freedom and felt things break off of me as I danced.”
• “During worship I gained confidence to know I can act.”
• A prophetic picture released inner healing and release of destiny to minister to unreached and unloved kids to one participant.
• “My depression and anxiety left when I was given a picture of a cherry blossom.”
• “The process of writing affirmed my call as a counselor and brought confidence in my ability to do so that many qualifications never did. I am free and now know to
co-labor with God in my work.”
• “As I was danced over, I had a power encounter with God that brought a lot of inner healing.”
• “Through dance I found a way to connect to my feelings and emotions, which I had previously found very difficult.”
• “I received freedom to dance like I have never danced before.”
• During ministry time, a woman had a vision of faces of children and a hospital hallway that revealed her calling. A prayer servant released healing over her, confirming
a destiny in the field of art therapy.
• “I broke out of the box of perfection and learned to listen to the Holy Spirit as I dance.”
• “I experienced greater passion, power and freedom and am encouraged to pursue dance to see how God will use me.”
• “As the saxophone played, I was taken into an encounter of joy with the Father.”